Stone Notorious P.O.G. was originally brewed at Liberty Station brew house in San Diego, as a collaboration with comedian / actor Jonah Ray.
It’s a tribute to the passion fruit, orange and guava juice (aka POG) he grew up drinking in Hawaii.
This Berliner Weisse-style ale is loaded with the aforementioned trifecta of fresh, tropical fruits, making for a unique flavor that’s tart and refreshing yet deeply rich and complex.
- Flavor Profile: Nose carries over with lots of tart orange citrus. Passion fruit and guava are there, but the orange dominates
- Palate: Tart and refreshing
- Special Ingredients: Passion fruit, orange & guava
- Appearance: Unfiltered and cloudy
- Aroma: Tropical fruits, citrus, honey, very mimosa-like